Green Office Technologies Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Green Office Technologies of Kinwarton House, Alcester. B49 6HA registered under company registration number 9265872.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date of August 31st 2021 will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary
4. Green Office Technologies will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Green Office Technologies reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. By submitting an entry you agree that Green Office Technologies may contact you by phone and by email.
8. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the Green Office Technologies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win, on behalf of the stated company. Green Office Technologies may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
11. Green Office Technologies reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw under the supervision of an independent observer within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Green Office Technologies within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Green Office Technologies will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Green Office Technologies.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Green Office Technologies reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Green Office Technologies' control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Green Office Technologies regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Green Office Technologies Ltd The Old Piggery, Kinwarton House, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6HA or an email to email@example.com within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
19. Green Office Technologies reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Green Office Technologies, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Green Office Technologies, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Green Office Technologies or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Green Office Technologies reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.